Green Jazz, Fano Jazz by the Sea for eco-sustainability:
- Sustainable culture – sustainable costs for the culture, with an effort to obtain the best results by means of visibility and response of a specific cultural need.
- Professionality at 0 km – use and development of skills (artistic direction, organization, media, marketing ecc ecc) relying only on local possibilities, leading to a significant economical saving and promoting the growth of local professionals.
- Cultural ecology – Green Jazz days will be an example for sustainability in our area.
Green Jazz al Jazz Village
The effort of Green Jazz Village implies:
- All the stands will be built with sustainable and recycled material. Furthermore, it is planned to create an eco-design entrance for the Jazz village with recycled material.
- For the light used for events and stands, LED equipment will be used, which permits a reduced energy use.
- Audio equipment – new-generation and low-impact environmental equipment for outdoor concerts.
- Sustainable mobility – encouraging the use of bicycles and public transports to reach the Jazz Village. All the staff will be using bicycles to move between different locations of the festival.
- Recycling trash bins in all the area of the festival. A team of volunteers will take care of organizing and picking the trash.
- Recycling of material for the creation of musical instruments – with collective Volavelo’
- TruckFood for the village will use glass and cutlery made of Mater-Bio.
- 0-km food: all the food will be bio and coming from our region.
- In the Jazz Village we eat bio, we use no plastic, we re-fill glasses for water.
- Ecological-certified paper to print programs, books of the festival and all promoting material.
- Expo of electric auto / Hybrid.
- “Green Corner” is a stand dedicated to promote projects, to inform about all the events and organisations involved during the festival in relation to the Green philosophy.
- Conferences and workshops about environment respect and defence